make install & libdce.c issue fix
1. make install has been fixed. libdce.h will be installed in /usr/include,
libdce.so files in /usr/lib and libdce.pc in /usr/lib/pkgconfig on using
--prefix=/usr. By default the prefix is /usr/local.
2. init and deinit calls are removed from libdce.h
3. dce_set_fd and dce_get_fd calls are implemented in libdce.c
4. configure.ac checks for libmmrpc and makefile.am modified to link with libmmrpc.
configure.ac and makefile.am modified
1. Codec_engine,xdctolls,framework_components,ipc,xdctools and xdaias paths needs
to be exported. Configure.ac checks for the exported paths.
2. Makefile.am is modified to have the exported paths in the include directories list
for the compiler.
Modifications done after review
1. Comments added in memplugin_linux.c. White spaces removed manually and cleaned up
libdce.c, memplugin.h. dce_priv.h is modified to have File and line number in the
logs. linux/dce.h file is removed.
Libdce modifications for linux
Linux Specific libdce functionality added.
1. memplugin calls specific to linux are added in memplugin_linux.c
2. Error and debug logs implementation for linux in dce_priv.h
3. xll and wayland specific files are moved to linux folder
Signed-off-by: Saurabh Bipin Chandra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Sathishkumar <email@example.com>