blob: 0d1128ce2ea733d5cea0c369b4dc4969280a2d85 (plain
Analog Devices ADAU1701
- compatible: Should contain "adi,adau1701"
- reg: The i2c address. Value depends on the state of ADDR0
and ADDR1, as wired in hardware.
- reset-gpio: A GPIO spec to define which pin is connected to the
chip's !RESET pin. If specified, the driver will
assert a hardware reset at probe time.
- adi,pll-mode-gpios: An array of two GPIO specs to describe the GPIOs
the ADAU's PLL config pins are connected to.
The state of the pins are set according to the
configured clock divider on ASoC side before the
firmware is loaded.
- adi,pin-config: An array of 12 numerical values selecting one of the
pin configurations as described in the datasheet,
table 53. Note that the value of this property has
to be prefixed with '/bits/ 8'.
- avdd-supply: Power supply for AVDD, providing 3.3V
- dvdd-supply: Power supply for DVDD, providing 3.3V
compatible = "adi,adau1701";
reg = <0x34>;
reset-gpio = <&gpio 23 0>;
avdd-supply = <&vdd_3v3_reg>;
dvdd-supply = <&vdd_3v3_reg>;
adi,pll-mode-gpios = <&gpio 24 0 &gpio 25 0>;
adi,pin-config = /bits/ 8 <0x4 0x7 0x5 0x5 0x4 0x4
0x4 0x4 0x4 0x4 0x4 0x4>;