NVIDIA Tegra audio complex, with MAX98090 CODEC
- compatible : "nvidia,tegra-audio-max98090"
- clocks : Must contain an entry for each entry in clock-names.
See ../clocks/clock-bindings.txt for details.
- clock-names : Must include the following entries:
- mclk (The Tegra cdev1/extern1 clock, which feeds the CODEC's mclk)
- nvidia,model : The user-visible name of this sound complex.
- nvidia,audio-routing : A list of the connections between audio components.
Each entry is a pair of strings, the first being the connection's sink,
the second being the connection's source. Valid names for sources and
sinks are the MAX98090's pins (as documented in its binding), and the jacks
on the board:
* Mic Jack
* Int Mic
- nvidia,i2s-controller : The phandle of the Tegra I2S controller that's
connected to the CODEC.
- nvidia,audio-codec : The phandle of the MAX98090 audio codec.
- nvidia,hp-det-gpios : The GPIO that detect headphones are plugged in
- nvidia,mic-det-gpios : The GPIO that detect microphones are plugged in
compatible = "nvidia,tegra-audio-max98090-venice2",
nvidia,model = "NVIDIA Tegra Venice2";
"Mic Jack", "MICBIAS",
"IN34", "Mic Jack";
nvidia,i2s-controller = <&tegra_i2s1>;
nvidia,audio-codec = <&acodec>;
clocks = <&tegra_car TEGRA124_CLK_PLL_A>,
clock-names = "pll_a", "pll_a_out0", "mclk";