blob: 234dad296da7149ec0a910a3e4410c8871a0cd1e (plain
Texas Instruments TAS5086 6-channel PWM Processor
- compatible: Should contain "ti,tas5086".
- reg: The i2c address. Should contain <0x1b>.
- reset-gpio: A GPIO spec to define which pin is connected to the
chip's !RESET pin. If specified, the driver will
assert a hardware reset at probe time.
- ti,charge-period: This property should contain the time in microseconds
that closely matches the external single-ended
split-capacitor charge period. The hardware chip
waits for this period of time before starting the
PWM signals. This helps reduce pops and clicks.
When not specified, the hardware default of 1300ms
- ti,mid-z-channel-X: Boolean properties, X being a number from 1 to 6.
If given, channel X will start with the Mid-Z start
sequence, otherwise the default Low-Z scheme is used.
The correct configuration depends on how the power
stages connected to the PWM output pins work. Not all
power stages are compatible to Mid-Z - please refer
to the datasheets for more details.
Most systems should not set any of these properties.
- avdd-supply: Power supply for AVDD, providing 3.3V
- dvdd-supply: Power supply for DVDD, providing 3.3V
compatible = "ti,tas5086";
reg = <0x1b>;
reset-gpio = <&gpio 23 0>;
ti,charge-period = <156000>;
avdd-supply = <&vdd_3v3_reg>;
dvdd-supply = <&vdd_3v3_reg>;